Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Almost Back to Normal

Someone reminded me that it is April Fool's Day. Just thought I'd mention it. It has nothing to do with this blog post, but I just wanted you to know in case someone tries to pull something on you.

Yesterday, Grig and Kevin were pretty sick. For Kevin, it started about 10:00 p.m. Sunday night. For Grig, it didn't begin until 2:00 a.m. Monday morning. Kevin vomited all night while Grig got the other end of the deal. However, by 2:00 p.m., Kevin was running around the house while Grig was up and moving. It seems to be a fairly quick virus, which is a relief.

Grig was able to go to work this morning, and he says that he's been feeling pretty good all day.

Kevin is also nearly recovered. He's had some loose bowels occasionally, but for the most part he's been acting like normal. In fact, he's been super sweet today. He woke up with lots of kisses and hugs for me.

I, on the other hand, seem to have caught the sickness finally. I woke up at 2:00 a.m. feeling pretty good, but that didn't last very long. I was on the toilet for a couple hours, and finally I was able to fall asleep around 4.

Kevin woke up at 6:00 looking for his dad, and I did NOT want to wake up then. After a few minutes, I convinced him to go back to sleep. We officially woke up at about 9:00. I've been feeling better since then, and I am grateful that I seem to have the stomach flu less severe than my husband and son. However, I'm more grateful that everyone is recovering okay.

I'm tired and so this blog post is very late today. Being sleepy and sick is very demotivating. In case anyone was wondering.

Have a wonderful April 1st. Try to avoid getting pranked.

I don't have the energy to do anything myself.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment