Friday, December 27, 2013

Update on Goal

For those of you wondering how my December goal went, I accomplished it!  I was able to read the entire Book of Mormon before the end of Christmas. In fact, I finished reading it at 11:20 p.m. on December 25th!

This is a short blog today because we were traveling all day to visit the family, so I wasn't able to get onto the computer until now.  Our trip was pretty awful.  Kevin screamed the whole way.  We pulled over a couple times to feed him and see if he would go to sleep, but he refused.  He is a very stubborn kid.  I feel like most babies cry themselves to sleep after more than an hour, but he was screaming for almost three.

It was a relief to reach our destination. 

Thank you for your continual support and love.  We wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment