Friday, January 31, 2014

Grig's Home!

For the first time in a long time, Grig actually has close to a 40-hour week! This is exciting and somewhat sad at the same time.

It's great because Grig and I get a day almost entirely to ourselves (besides Kevin). We have some things we need to get done, so it is exciting that we have a day to actually do them.

It is sad because it means a pay-cut, but we can handle it. We'll might have to alter our budget just a little bit.

I am currently working on learning new anime software using a trial version of toon boom studio. I'm saving up for the real version, but so far it's been fairly easy to figure out how to use it. Hopefully you'll see a marked improvement in my animations soon.

Kevin was pretty excited to see his father this morning. He climbed over, flopped on top of him, and gave him a big hug. It was adorable. Grig woke up to a snuggle from his son.

Kevin hardly ever goes to sleep without nursing. However, the other night, after Grig got home, he and Kevin were snuggling on the couch and I looked over to find that Kevin had fallen asleep on his dad's chest. It was really cute. I might have teared up a bit. It gives me hope that Kevin will eventually sleep in his own bed.

Kevin really loves his daddy. I do too. We are so excited to have a day together!

So, today's blog is a little shorter so I can go spend time with my husband.

I'm sure you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment