Friday, May 30, 2014

Dental Appointment

This morning I had a dentist appointment, so I didn't have time to write until now.

Yesterday, we went to the eye doctor and got Grig some new glasses. His were broken by Kevin as well, and unlike mine, they were not repairable. We brought mine as well and they were able to put a new screw in and straighten them out (mostly). They still have a mildly broken hinge, but I can wear them on my face, so they're almost as good as new.

Grig selected some pretty interesting glasses. I don't want to spoil anything, but we'll show you a picture as soon as they come in. I think you'll be pretty amazed! ;)

They told me that my teeth looked pretty good, though I have some mild cavities that need to be filled in. I've always really liked the dentist for some reason. Perhaps it was because I came from a large family and it was nice to have one on one attention with someone focusing on me for a while. Who knows?

They also told me that they could tell I wasn't from Utah because my teeth looked good. I'm not sure what that says about Utah teeth. There was a television set up on the ceiling so I watched people build tree-houses while they cleaned my teeth.

My aunt and uncle were nice enough to take Kevin while I had my appointment. He loves playing with his cousins. He thinks it's pretty great.

It's nice to have my glasses fixed and my teeth checked.

I've spent a lot of the day editing my grandpa's life history as well. We're almost finished with it! That's pretty exciting, and it has been awesome to read. I'm excited for the rest of my family to be able to read it too.
Kevin is crazy as usual. I'm still trying to figure out how to keep him off the dog kennel and away from the computer.

We love this kid.

1 comment:

  1. It’s really fun to have a dental appointment, especially when you are comfortable with your dentist. Anyway, it's good that you have a well-rounded oral care habit, so that you'll always have that amazing smile. Just don't forget your yearly or biannual visit to the dentist, and you're all set!

    Felipe Roberson @ Philly Dentist

    ReplyDelete