Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Kevin was Sick Yesterday

Yesterday, I woke up, took the dog out, and changed Kevin's diaper like normal.  Then about ten minutes later, I started hearing this strange noise coming from Kevin.  I looked over and said, "That doesn't sound good."

Kevin had some pretty intense diarrhea.  The whole day I didn't get anything done, because all he wanted to do was cuddle.  It wasn't a bad day, but I changed his diaper a whole bunch. 

He took his morning nap, and I thought he was doing better.  Then, when he woke up, I went in to get him and found something super exciting!  He seemed super happy, but when I picked him up I realized that he had leaked through three layers of clothing, all over the bedsheets, and down to the mattress.  I did end up getting one load of laundry done.

Kevin went straight in the bathtub, which he loves, so it was a good morning for him.  We put in some water, washed him off, let the water out, and then put some more water in.  Then he was able to play in clean water for a while, and he had a great time.

This is my first experience with a sick baby.   

It's hard to know if the diarrhea was from his teething, or if he got it from the neighbors

The flow (of diarrhea) slowed later that evening, and so we ran to a couple of stores quickly.  Well actually, we went to one store (Sam's Club) and the library.

Our library is awesome!  I've started reading this series by a lady named Angie Sage, and it is actually quite good.  However, I would recommend not reading the summary.  It kind of gives away half of the first book.  Lame.

We also decided yesterday that Sam's Club is a dangerous store.  They sell candy in bulk at amazing prices!  We bought our Halloween candy yesterday, as well as a little more for us.  Yummy.

Sorry today's blog is so short.  Yesterday was a bit crazy, but only in the 'I've never had a sick kid before way'.  He's doing much better today.  Thank goodness.

Poor sick baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment