Friday, October 10, 2014

Family Friday: Picture Walk

I didn't want to do much talking today (since I'm not blogging until fairly late at night), so since I decided to photograph our walk yesterday I decided to make a photo-blog.

Here are some images we took.

After all, a picture is worth a thousand words right? (Though I may add a caption or two).

This is how we walk. Dakota on the left, Arkhon on the right, and Kevin in the middle. Usually, I push.


Stopping for a water-break for the dogs.

Autumn is beautiful here.


Kevin likes to eat a few snacks on the way. This day's food of choice: cookies and plums.

This is an awesome photo of Arkhon.

There are always ducks on the path. Today we fed them crackers.

Dakota in the stroller while Kevin plays on the playground. 


He knows how to have a good time!

I like the way this picture turned out.
Sorry I'm not in any of them. I don't really like selfies usually.

We had a great time yesterday, and today we took Grig with us to show him where we usually walk. I think he really enjoyed it.

Today I was told by a kid that Arkhon doesn't have a dog's nose because his nose is pink. Who knew that dogs had to have black noses?

What kind of nose does he have then?

No comments:

Post a Comment