Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Brief Note


Check out Kevin's hair!

I was trying to work on a vlog (video blog) for today.  This meant that I didn't blog this morning and I was getting kind of stressed out.  Then, I was in the middle of working on the vlog when my computer shut down.  (We're saving up to buy a desktop.  Laptops and Adobe Premiere just don't mix well.)  So, after all that, Grig was home for the first time this week. 

So, that's when I decided that I'm going to premier our first vlog next Saturday.  I need to spend time with my husband and son.  I don't need the stress today when he needs a break. 

Look forward to our first vlog next week.  It is going to be most excellent, but it will be even more remarkable because I'm going to be working on it all week.  So, expect a blog everyday, Monday through Friday, and then an awesome vlog on next Saturday.  Hopefully, the third Dragon and the Wolf will also be done by the 1st of October as well. 

Thank you for reading and commenting!  Good things are coming in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment