Friday, December 11, 2015

Decorating for Christmas

A week before Thanksgiving, I couldn't help myself.

I was too excited about Christmas, so I asked Grig if he would be alright if we set up our Christmas decorations the 23rd of November for Family Home Evening.

He's pretty cool, so he said yes.

So, we got out the decorations and had a great time. We listened to Christmas music and put up our tree and lights. Today's blog is going to be a little picture heavy, but it's been a long time since I've posted, so I think that's ok.

Kevin had a great time!

This year, Kevin could hang the ornaments on himself.

We added a new ornament this year, in memory of Dakota.
We bought a new Christmas star. Our one form last year broke.I think it looks pretty awesome!

Our family Christmas picture.
I know, it's a terrible thing to decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving. However, for some reason I've been especially excited this year. It's probably because it's our first Christmas in our new house, or maybe because Kevin is getting older and is really excited this year too. 

Maybe both.

We took some pictures with Arkhon and Kevin. Arkhon wasn't too excited about it, but he was pretty awesome about putting up with it anyway.

He was a good sport.
Kevin sure enjoyed himself


Arkhon wasn't too excited about it...until I brought out a hot dog for a treat! Then he was all smiles!
These two are awesome.

As you prepare for Christmas, enjoy yourselves. This is supposed to be a time of fun and joy and peace. We're trying to do the same!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment